Thursday, August 25, 2011

And So It Begins (:

My Capstone project is water perservation and awareness. I came up with this topic in a very unusual way, i was sitting in class with possible topics running through my head. I reached in my backpack and pulled out a water bottle and it came to me, "what if i do my project on water?" With that epiphany like event, ideas, solutions, relevance and all came to me. I told Ms. Adams of my topic and began my research, shortly i found an organization called Living Water and began to go through their website. The website inspired me stick with water perservation. My next blog will go into further detail of my progress.

http://waterperservation.blogspot.com/

Until Then Good Day

1 comment:

  1. cap8u, the purpose of Capstone is to allow students to desgin a project that demonstrates your college readiness and global competency. Think about changing your username to be a bit more professional...if you choose not to, I suggest you always type your name in your posts or comments so everyone knows who you are.

    Just something to think about.
    Ms. Devaney

    ReplyDelete